Project 365

I am taking on a new challenge for 2012. I have read and heard about photo projects where you take a picture every single day for a year. I am undertaking to do that for 2012. I will try to post photos several times throughout the week but may only publish once a week depending on my schedule.

I received a new Panasonic point and shoot camera, for Christmas, that I can take everywhere with me so I plan to always have it with me when I find the picture for the day.

I read an article about a similar project like this on the Photojojo web site. If you are interested in doing such a project, you might find some useful information there. Click here to view the article.

So without further ado, let's get started.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 37

I guess it's the week of sayings. I noticed this sign at the end of the week last week but I wasn't quick enough to get my camera out and get a picture. Today I was able to get my camera out and traffic cooperated so I was able to snap a photo. I know it's not really a great photo but I like the saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment