Project 365

I am taking on a new challenge for 2012. I have read and heard about photo projects where you take a picture every single day for a year. I am undertaking to do that for 2012. I will try to post photos several times throughout the week but may only publish once a week depending on my schedule.

I received a new Panasonic point and shoot camera, for Christmas, that I can take everywhere with me so I plan to always have it with me when I find the picture for the day.

I read an article about a similar project like this on the Photojojo web site. If you are interested in doing such a project, you might find some useful information there. Click here to view the article.

So without further ado, let's get started.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I've decided to change how I'm posting photos. Rather than post a single picture for each day, I'm going to start posting a weeks worth of photos in each post. So here goes...


Day 73 - March 4, 2012

Today's photo is all about rising gas prices. They have been going up like crazy although I understand that where we live is a little behind the rest of the country. I can't complain about that.



Day 72 - Mar 2, 2012

I walked out to go to work this morning and this is what I saw. This was a nice intro to the morning since we have had snow the last two days.



Day 71 - Mar 1, 2012

We had more snow today. I couldn't decide which photo I liked the best so I'm including both of them. I liked the first one but my daughter liked the second one so we each get one for the day.

I was using a slower shutter speed to try and capture the snow falling. I think it worked but I had to take several shots to get the result I was looking for.





Day 70 - Feb 29, 2012

This is my view on the way to work this morning. We woke up to snow and wind. Pardon the pun but it was a rather blue day...




Day 69 - Feb 28, 2012

I have been watching this building go up as I drive to work and drive home from work. I noticed the green material the day before as I was driving by and I thought it would make a cool photo. I was stopped for a light and was able to snap a quick photo of the building.



Day 68 - Feb 27, 2012

I was looking out the back door of our garage and noticed this bush. I like all the lines. I looks like a mess but I think it is interesting.




Day 67 - Feb 26, 2012

I was a little short on photos opportunities today so I ended playing with some photos of our keyboard. I have taken photos of this in the past but I never tried one from this angle. I'm not sure if I like it or not but it is a different perspective on the keyboard.




No comments:

Post a Comment