Project 365

I am taking on a new challenge for 2012. I have read and heard about photo projects where you take a picture every single day for a year. I am undertaking to do that for 2012. I will try to post photos several times throughout the week but may only publish once a week depending on my schedule.

I received a new Panasonic point and shoot camera, for Christmas, that I can take everywhere with me so I plan to always have it with me when I find the picture for the day.

I read an article about a similar project like this on the Photojojo web site. If you are interested in doing such a project, you might find some useful information there. Click here to view the article.

So without further ado, let's get started.

Saturday, March 2, 2013


Day 134
I really like the colors in these flowers. 


Day 133
So we had a leak in the valve coming from the irrigation company. They replaced the valve for free but he had to cut the pipe between the valve and my filter. Now I have some work to do. Not really happy...


Day 132
A pretty blue sky.


Day 131


Day 130
This guy was hanging out in front of the office where I work.

Day 129
A new friend?


Day 128
We saw these cute little goslings while we were on are walk today.




No comments:

Post a Comment