Day 99
Day 98
Fall is in the air. I'll probably have more photos of flowers for the next while as they all start to bloom and blossom.
Day 97
Day 96
Day 95
This is another photo that would probably work better as a video since the wallpaper is what's called a live wallpaper, meaning that it has motion going on in the background. I like the realism of the photo and the fish moving make it even better.
Day 94
Our family was out for a walk this afternoon and grabbed a photo of our feet while we were walking. This would probably be better as part of a video but I like it anyway. Last summer, during our vacation to Washington DC, my son took a video of his feet while we navigating the subway and it was really a pretty interesting video to watch.
Day 93
This photo was taken at one of the baseball parks in our area. This is the top of a chain link fence around the ball diamond. I guess they didn't want anyone to get hurt by the chain link. We never had this kind of protection and I made it to adulthood just fine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment