Day 20
Today's image is of one of the pieces of equipment that I use often in my job. I had been thinking of what I could capture today and the mixer caught my eye. I may try and take photos of other equipment I use in my line of work over time.
I like the lines of all the knobs. There are straight and diagonal lines and then I tried to get some of the mixer in focus and have some of it be out of focus. I could probably have done a better job with that with my DSLR but I think it turned out alright.
Project 365
I am taking on a new challenge for 2012. I have read and heard about photo projects where you take a picture every single day for a year. I am undertaking to do that for 2012. I will try to post photos several times throughout the week but may only publish once a week depending on my schedule.
I received a new Panasonic point and shoot camera, for Christmas, that I can take everywhere with me so I plan to always have it with me when I find the picture for the day.
I read an article about a similar project like this on the Photojojo web site. If you are interested in doing such a project, you might find some useful information there. Click here to view the article.
So without further ado, let's get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment