Project 365

I am taking on a new challenge for 2012. I have read and heard about photo projects where you take a picture every single day for a year. I am undertaking to do that for 2012. I will try to post photos several times throughout the week but may only publish once a week depending on my schedule.

I received a new Panasonic point and shoot camera, for Christmas, that I can take everywhere with me so I plan to always have it with me when I find the picture for the day.

I read an article about a similar project like this on the Photojojo web site. If you are interested in doing such a project, you might find some useful information there. Click here to view the article.

So without further ado, let's get started.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 9 

Today's photo is a picture of my daughter's snuggie. I was looking at while she was laying on the couch and decided that I liked the pattern so I grabbed my camera and snapped a photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment