Day 24
Today's image shows the amount of frost that was on all the vehicles after a very cold night.
I confess that I manipulated this photo as the original image was very dark since it was dark when I took it. I tinted the photo and lightened it up a bit. You can see that the frost has made the windows totally opaque and it's a little hard to see but the frost has completely covered the exterior of the vehicle.
Project 365
I am taking on a new challenge for 2012. I have read and heard about photo projects where you take a picture every single day for a year. I am undertaking to do that for 2012. I will try to post photos several times throughout the week but may only publish once a week depending on my schedule.
I received a new Panasonic point and shoot camera, for Christmas, that I can take everywhere with me so I plan to always have it with me when I find the picture for the day.
I read an article about a similar project like this on the Photojojo web site. If you are interested in doing such a project, you might find some useful information there. Click here to view the article.
So without further ado, let's get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment